MAJOR KEY ALERT!

These questions are frequent, thus why they're important!
Yes, it's a lot to read, but it's essential to know what you're getting.

 

Where are you based out of? I am based in Omaha, Nebraska and travel anywhere and everywhere. I have destination packages on hand once you send the initial email!

How long until photos are delivered? Wedding photos are contracted for 8-10 weeks, but usually take 3-4 weeks! I pride myself on my editing workflow, so I have the process mastered perfectly. And nope, I don't rush editing at all - photographing correctly allows my editing process to be a bit more streamlined.

Do we get all of our photos? Duh! I don't deliver photos that you're blinking in, derp facing, blurry or just any unflattering photo! An average delivery for weddings is anywhere between 600-1000 images. There's no limit on the amount of photos delivered, sometimes galleries see over 1,000 photos. It all depends on how long I’m hired for and also how much is happening on the wedding day. You will not receive any RAW (un-edited photos) from me - essentially you're hiring me for our shooting and editing style and trusting that I’m sending you nothing but the best photos! I won't leave anyone salty.

How are photos delivered? Photos are delivered through an online gallery. They'll be the high-resolution photos and you'll have full access to download photos, print photos and share photos on social media.

Do you have past reviews from couples? Yep! You can read reviews here >>>> REVIEWS.

How do we book?I will send you a contract with the package you decide to book via an online contract site. From there, you’ll be able to fill out the contract and sign— all online! You’ll pay a 25% retainer of the total package price and then the remaining 75% is due two weeks prior to your wedding date.

Do we meet with clients before booking? Since I book around 45 weddings a year, photograph 45+ engagement sessions a year and edit all of the weddings and engagements, I feel it’s not necessary anymore. I have reviews and I’m also extremely transparent on the website to make sure I’m keeping it 100. You’ll know if I’m a good fit for you! Trust me, I’m not a weirdo! I’m setting you up for an easy and honest process - nothing but #SUCCESS.

Can you talk more about the budget pricing? Ugh, I know. Talking about money is annoying, but it's something that has to be done and that's why I'm open and honest about it on my website. I get straight to the point. Operating a small business successfully isn't an easy task. I don't have an employer matching a 401k contribution and I certainly don't get health/dental benefits, but now I do because I’m married to a beautiful woman who is a nurse #transparent. It’s also extremely hard to to slash pricing since we have a steady mortgage and other monthly expenses that rely on this photography business! I try my absolute hardest to work with everyone and anyone that I can as long as my schedule allows it, but sometimes it just doesn't line up! Some key points in bringing pricing down into your budget include 1. having a wedding during off season, which is December-March typically. 2. Last minute wedding that's within 3-6 months 3. Have your wedding on a weekday or Sunday.

What’s your starting price? What does the average couple spend? My starting price for 8 hour coverage is $3,000! On average couples are spending between $3,600-$5,000 for photography coverage.